GED/ONLINE TESTING SERVICES
Online Testing Services
Online Testing Services are provided to students who use the Mississippi Virtual Community College to help meet their diverse needs from many of the online courses offered throughout the fifteen accredited junior/community colleges. Students may take proctored exams at any of the fifteen Mississippi Community/Junior colleges.
Requirements for Online Testing
- Students must be enrolled in an online course through the Coahoma Community College Educational Outreach Office.
- Students must be able to use a desktop or laptop computer, printer, software, and Internet.
- Students must have an email address that you check.
- Students must schedule an appointment within 48 hours in advance at http://www.coahomacc.edu/distancelearning/current/.
- Students must show a picture ID (driver’s license, state/school ID, military or passport) on the day of testing.
- Students who are taking online classes through another institution must contact the Distance Learning Coordinator at (662) 621-4702 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a seat for proctored testing.