|Supervisor Title:||Vice President for Health Sciences|
||Masterís Degree in Nursing or a related field with excellent skills in communication and interpersonal relationships, organizational skills, critical thinking and problem solving ability, and knowledge of the community and available resources. Student advocate.
||To guide or steer students around barriers to successful program completion.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
|Duties:||1. Assess student needs.
2. Assist students to develop a plan addressing needs.
3. Refer students to appropriate resources including, but not limited to:
4. Assist students to access and utilize identified resources for program success.
5. Conduct small and large group sessions on topics such as:
a. time management
6. Organize and lead student support groups.
7. Coordinate and support mentoring activities.
8. Participate in orientation sessions for all new students.
9. Participate in planning and implementation of summer prep courses.
10. Coordinate recruitment activities for the Health Science Division.
11. Coordinate the Health Science Student/Faculty Council.
|Application Deadline:||May 30, 2014|
Send a complete application packet (Employment Application, current resume, official transcripts, and three letters of reference) to:
Coahoma Community College
Human Resource Office
3240 Friars Point Road
Clarksdale, MS 38614
Incomplete application packets will not be considered. (NO FAXES PLEASE)