Faculty and Staff One-On-One Library Orientation
Reserve Your Spot!
Library Staff will conduct orientation for faculty and staff One-On-One upon request. The database targeted for the month of February is Oxford American Studies Center.
Call the library @ 4055 to reserve your date and time for training.
Objectives to be covered during the training:
- Know the location and function of the online catalog
- Know how to browse the library databases for periodicals (scholarly & research journals, professional journals, newspapers and popular magazines).
- Understand that materials not owned by the library can be obtained from other sources.
- Know how to navigate databases in a specific subject area.
- Know how to schedule class orientation
- Know how to request for books and materials to supplement classroom resources.