What is ACCUPLACER?
ACCUPLACER is an untimed, computerized test that helps your college evaluate your skills and place you into appropriate courses. ACCUPLACER offers tests in reading comprehension, sentence skills, and arithmetic. ACCUPLACER is offered at no-charge to those needing the test for admission purposes.
Visit accuplacer.org or accuplacerpractice.collegeboard.org/login for additional information and sample test questions.
What students need to know and do prior to testing:
- Students must have an application on file in Admissions so scores can be entered into the system. This must be done before a student can test.
- The ACCUPLACER test is not timed. It usually takes 1½ to 2 hours to complete.
- Test results are available immediately following the test.
- No cellular phones, pagers, timers, gum, candy, drinks, food, or tobacco products are allowed in the testing room.
- ACCUPLACER scores are non-transferable to other colleges.
- Children are not allowed in the testing center.
What students should bring for testing:
A current valid government issued picture identification (driver’s license, state issued ID, or passport).