Adult Education - CCC Workforce Development
The Adult Education Program at Coahoma Community College is dedicated to serving our communities. We focus on so much more than just receiving a high school equivalency diploma. We assist individuals in gaining the skills they need to either transition into further education, training, or directly into the workforce.
We also offer...
- Career Coaching and Transitioning Support Services
- Wrap-around services to remove barriers to education
- Scholarships and financial assistance for college tuition and fees.
- Mississippi Resident
- Valid Photo ID
- Not currently enrolled in K-12 school
- 16-17 year olds must have a withdrawal form from previous high school. Parent/guardian must be present at orientation to sign consent forms.
Mississippi also offers a Competency-based High School Diploma and Total Transcript.
Adult Education Information
HSE Testing Information
(662) 621-4209 or (662) 621-4313
Coahoma Community College
Workforce Development Center
510 Sunbelt Drive
Clarksdale, MS 38614
Off of Hwy 49 S
- Not currently enrolled in K-12 school.
- Provide documentation (withdrawal form) signed by the superintendent/designee certifying the applicant has been released from compulsory school attendance by the school board.
- Have a signed written consent form from a parent or legal guardian.
- MUST BE ENROLLED IN OUR ADULT EDUCATION PROGRAM
*** Individuals under the age of 16 are not eligible to test under any circumstances
For testing locations and dates contact the office of adult education or visit the websites below.
For all other testing questions please contact:
Linda Robinson, Test Services Coordinator
Carolyn Dawson, HSE Examiner
Need a copy of your HSE transcript?
You can request your high school equivalency (GED, HiSET) transcript by visiting the website below.Diploma Sender