Enrolling at CCC
Enrolling at CCC is simple and easy, follow the 5 steps outlined below to guide you through the registration process. Students who register early have the best chance of getting the most convenient class schedule.
New Students/Transfer Students/Re-Admit Students begin with Step 1
Returning Students begin with Step 2
- Application for Admission (apply online, printable paper application or apply in person).
- Official high school transcript for students entering for the first time or official GED transcript with scores.
- Official college transcript(s) of previous institution(s) attended.
- ACT score is required.
- Students paying cash Go to the Business Office
- Students using Federal Aid Go to the Financial Aid Office (1st floor of the Vivian M. Presley Adm. Bldg.)
- Students who have applied for Federal Aid and have an Award Letter. Go to the Business Office
- Tuition and Fees
- Parking Decal
- Student Housing
ACT RESIDUAL TESTING SCHEDULE
If a student does not have ACT scores, they may take the Residual ACT prior to taking the COMPASS Placement Test. Student must have picture ID and receipt showing payment of ACT Residual fee ($35.00), make payment at the Business Office. Testing Center located in Curry Hall - Room 6, 8:00 am - 12 noon.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION
ADMISSION TO COLLEGE
- Application for Admission
- Official Transcripts (high school or GED scores & colleges previously attended)
- ACT or SAT Scores
ITEMS NEEDED FOR PARKING DECAL
- Valid Insurance Card
- Driver’s License
- Make/Model of Vehicle
- Vehicle Tag Number
- Receipt of payment ($10) from the Business Office
Veterans Assistance: Students applying for VA educational benefits must stop by the Office of Admissions after completing registration.