CCC Scholarships Avaliable
TYPE OF SCHOLARSHIPS AND APPLICATION PERIODS:
Community Scholarships are available based on annual contributions.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
PROCESS FOR COMMUNITY SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Complete the application online by deadline. Submit all required information including two letters of recommendation.
- The applicant’s information will be downloaded and submitted to the Office of Admission for verification of grade point average (GPA) and ACT scores, therefore, when you submit, this info should be on file.
- The applicant’s information will be submitted to the Office of Financial Aid for verification of completed FAFSA
- The Scholarship Committee will review the applicant’s information.
- The Scholarship Committee will select a recipient.
- Upon selection, the recipient will receive an email offering him/her the scholarship.
NOTE: Please read the criteria carefully BEFORE applying for scholarships.