Laptop, Tablets & Hotspot Checkout
Laptop, Tablets & Hotspot Checkout Policy
- Loaned laptops, tablets, or mobile hotspots are to be used by Coahoma Community College students who do not have access to one on campus or at home for homework assignments, school business, or while traveling for school business. All loaned equipment is only to be used by currently enrolled students.
- The checkout period will not exceed one semester. Failing to return the item on the last day of the semester will result in a charge for the replacement of the loaned equipment in addition to accessories and costs of services utilized beyond the loaner period.
- You are responsible for the loaned equipment and all its accessories if lost, stolen,
- You are required to know and follow the library’s policies and Coahoma’s policies regarding computer/Internet use while using the loaned equipment,
including the Coahoma Community College Student Code of Conduct, the Acceptable Use Policy for Computing, and copyright laws.
- To check out a laptop, tablet, or mobile hotspot, you must be currently enrolled, and provide your student ID number, and picture of your current CCC ID. First-time freshmen students are excluded from laptop & tablet checkouts during the fall semester.
*We will contact you if you are approved and provide you with a day and time for pickup. No equipment will be mailed.*