Act Now! Pledge
Take the Pledge!
We invite every member of the campus community to take this voluntary pledge to follow safety guidelines that reduce the spread of COVID-19. Our symbolic, collective commitment to learn, listen and participate in these efforts will help our community stay healthy, safe, and prosperous. These actions aren't about self. They are about all of us.
ACT NOW! PLEDGE
- I pledge to follow Coahoma Community College's safety and health policies and procedures to protect the college and surrounding communities.
- I pledge to do my part to protect my health and the health of those around me.
- I pledge to show respect and compassion for every individual within our campus community at all times.
- I pledge to hold others to these same standards as it is in the best interest of health and safety of us all.
- I will ACT Now to take responsibility for my actions that directly affect the safety of everyone around me.
Why is the "ACT Now!" Pledge important?
The "ACT Now!" pledge acknowledges that we're all responsible for taking care of ourselves and each other. It was initiated and written by the Coahoma Community College campus community.
How can I let others know I took the pledge?
Choose one of these images to post to your social media and use the hashtag #ACTNow to let others know that you pledged – and why this pledge is important to YOU.
How can I protect myself and others?
The college has provided COVID-19 Campus Guidelines to support the campus community in protecting the overall health of CCC students, faculty, staff, and visitors. It's essential that everyone do their part by following these safety guidelines to protect the health and wellness of the campus community. Your decisions impact everyone around you!