A limited number of international students who meet the requirements will be accepted for admission to the college. All of the requirements must be completed two (2) months prior to beginning of classes for the semester in question in order to permit time for forms required by the Immigration and Naturalization Service of the United States Department of Justice to be completed and approved.
- Complete an application for admission.
- Provide final transcript of high school/secondary work and/or all transcripts from each college/post-secondary institution attended. (Student is responsible for having transcripts evaluated and interpreted and the costs incurred in this process).
- Provide evidence of proficiency in the English language through a score of at least 525 on "Test of English as a Foreign Language."
- Provide scores on American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- Submit a financial affidavit reflecting evidence of sufficient monies to cover college and personal expenditures while in attendance. Total expenditures including tuition, room and board fees and other fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- Must be interviewed by the Admission Committee.
Note: The College reserves the right to determine the number of foreign students to be admitted and to change policies stated herein when deemed necessary.