The Department of Social Science, Education, and Psychology’s mission statement is to provide the first two years of college/university courses in each of the majors that fall under the direction of the department’s umbrella of majors.
- To incorporate varied technology in every course
- To increase the number of education majors who take and pass Praxis CORE prior to graduation from CCC
- To build students’ reading comprehension, writing, communication, and study skills
- To provide innovative and inclusive learning opportunities
- To provide opportunities for personal and professional growth