Testing Services Coordinator, Educational Outreach
Curry Hall Room #6
Phone number: (662) 621-4209
Hours of Operation
Mon., Wed, Thurs, Friday 8:00am -4:30pm
Forty-three computers are available for testing. Paper tests for colleges are also given in the testing center. The testing center is located on the Main Campus of Coahoma Community College in Christine J. Curry Hall Rm. 6.
The CCC testing center administers tests for:
- Mississippi Virtual Community College
- Universities and colleges outside of CCC (with approval from proctor and the student’s instructor)
- Accuplacer Testing
- ACT National/Residual Testing
- HiSET Testing (in Curry Hall Rm 9)
- PearsonVUE GED Testing (in Curry Hall Rm 9)
Non-CCC individuals wishing to use the CCC Testing Centers will adhere to the following courtesy guidelines. CCC reserves the right to deny testing privileges, without prior warning, to anyone who does not abide by these courtesy guidelines.
- Testers must report at the scheduled appointment time.
- Those who are unable to report at the scheduled appointment time must cancel appointments at least four hours prior to the scheduled time.
- No confrontational, threatening, unruly, or argumentative behavior will be tolerated.
- Children are not allowed in the CCC Testing Center or Library.
- All other CCC Testing Center rules must be followed.