Polysomnographic Technology Program Application Packet
The following must be completed by the deadline noted on the application to be considered for admission to the Polysomnography Technology program:
- Complete General Admission Requirements for Coahoma Community College. Click here to download CCC application.
- Have a minimum composite ACT score of 16.
- Complete Anatomy and Physiology I and II with a grade of “C” or higher in each course.
- Once accepted, show evidence of completion of required immunizations which includes
- Positive serology of immunity to Varicella (chicken pox) or immunization
- Complete or started Hepatitis B vaccination series
- Once accepted, completion of a physical exam signed by a primary care provider.
Students admitted to the Polysomnography Program must maintain a grade of “C” or an 80% course average and pass all clinical requirements to progress in the program.
The Application Period for the Polysomnography Technology Program for Fall 2022 is now closed.
For more information please contact the Polysomnography Department for more information please call 662-621-4159 or 662-621-4830.