Student Employment Can Help You...
- Earn money to meet your college expenses
- Acquire work experience to enhance your education
- Locate a part-time job (on or off campus)
FALL 2023 STUDENT EMPLOYMENT
The Federal Work Study (FWS) Program provides opportunities for students to work in their field of study and to gain experience. FWS is available on a first come, first served basis and is given based on student financial need. This is determined by completing the FAFSA. To be considered eligible for the program, students MUST have the following:
- Students must have completed the 2023-2024 FAFSA and submitted all verification documents to the Financial Aid Office (if applicable) to determine their eligibility.
- Students must have maintained satisfactory academic progress.
- Students must be enrolled for Fall 2023. Due to limited funding, full-time students will be considered first.
- New students MUST provide forms of identification documents such as social security card and valid driver’s license or student ID and birth certificate. All students MUST complete a Direct Deposit Authorization Form.
- To maintain eligibility, students must not be submitted as a No Show at any time during the awarded semester.
* Uploading documents is preferred!! Students may submit supporting documents by deadline via upload, via fax at 662-627-9871, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at the CCC Office of Financial Aid located on the 1st Floor of the Vivian M. Presley Administration Building.
Log in to your Single Sign On, click on myCCC, click on Students, click on My Financial Aid, then complete the Work Study Application.