SUMMER 2021 WORK-STUDY SIGN UP
The Federal Work Study Program provides jobs on and off campus to eligible students. Students are expected to work their assigned schedule, and any changes must be approved by the supervisor and work study coordinator. Time sheets are submitted by supervisors once a month, and checks are disbursed by the date noted on the work study payment schedule.
To be considered eligible for the Federal Work-Study Program, students must have the following:
- Students must first have completed the 2020-2021 FAFSA and submitted all verification documents to the Financial Aid Office (if required) to determine their eligibility.
- Students must have maintained satisfactory academic progress.
- Students must be enrolled as full-time for the term in which they are awarded work-study OR must present a Fall 2021 schedule.
- Students must not be submitted as a No Show for the Summer 2021 semester.
- Federal work-study will be awarded according to financial need.
*Students will receive an email to their Tigermail account in regards to their awarding status by June 16, 2021.