Student Employment Can Help You...
- Earn money to meet your college expenses
- Acquire work experience to enhance your education
- Locate a part-time job (on or off campus)
SPRING 2023 STUDENT EMPLOYMENT
The Federal Work Study (FWS) Program provides opportunities for students to work in their field of study and to gain experience. FWS is available on a first come, first served basis and is given based on student financial need. To be considered eligible for the program, students MUST have the following:
- Students must have completed the 2022-2023 FAFSA and submitted all verification documents to the Financial Aid Office (if applicable) to determine their eligibility.
- Students must have maintained satisfactory academic progress.
- Students must be enrolled for the Spring 2023 term. (Full-time students will be considered first.)
- Students must provide forms of identification documents such as social security card and valid driver’s license or student ID and birth certificate.
- To maintain eligibility, students must not be submitted as a No Show at any time during the awarded semester.
*Students may submit supporting documents via form upload, via fax at 662-627-9871, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at the CCC Office of Financial Aid located on the 1st Floor of the Vivian M. Presley Administration Building. Uploading documents is PREFERRED!
To apply, log in to your myCCC account, click on "My Financial Aid," and Federal Work Study Application. Make sure that you have met the criteria before you submit your application. If you have NOT met the criteria, your application will be denied. The application will close on January 13, 2023.