Student Employment Can Help You...
- Earn money to meet your college expenses
- Acquire work experience to enhance your education
- Locate a part-time job (on or off campus)
SPRING 2024 STUDENT EMPLOYMENT
The Federal Work-Study (FWS) Program provides opportunities for students to work in their field of study and to gain experience. FWS is available on a first-come, first-served basis and is given based on student financial need. This is determined by completing the FAFSA. To be considered eligible for the program, students MUST have the following:
- Students must have completed the 2023-2024 FAFSA and submitted all verification documents to the Financial Aid Office (if applicable) to determine their eligibility.
- Students must have maintained satisfactory academic progress.
- Students must be enrolled for Spring 2024. Due to limited funding, full-time students will be considered first.
- New students MUST provide forms of identification documents such as social security card and valid driver’s license or student ID and birth certificate. All new students MUST complete a Direct Deposit Authorization Form.
- To maintain eligibility, students must not be submitted as a No Show at any time during the awarded semester.