SPRING 2023 WORK-STUDY SIGN UP
The Federal Work Study Program provides jobs on and off campus to eligible students. Students are expected to work their assigned schedule, and any changes must be approved by the supervisor and work study coordinator. Time sheets are submitted by supervisors once a month, and funds are disbursed by the date noted on the work study payment schedule.
To be considered eligible for the Federal Work-Study Program, students must have the following:
- Students must first have completed the 2022-2023 FAFSA and submitted all verification documents to the Financial Aid Office (if required) to determine their eligibility.
- Students must have maintained satisfactory academic progress.
- Students must be enrolled for Spring 2023 semester. (Full-time students are considered first.)
- Students must not be submitted as a No Show for the Spring 2023 semester.
- Federal work-study will be awarded according to financial need.