This is a 10 week certificate program designed to train entry-level students for performing and evaluation of EKGs. Application must be completed by August 15 for admission to the class for the fall semester.
Students who apply for the EKG Program must meet the following requirements:
- Completed application
- Official copy of high school transcript or Official GED passing scores
- Test for Adult Basic Education Test (TABE) scores with a minimum of 10 in Math and Reading
- Copy of Drivers License
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record showing:
- Hepatitis B series (can be completed after entry to program)
- Varicella or chicken pox shot or titers (can be completed after entry to program)
- 2-step TB skin test
- Flu vaccine
*Criminal Background and Drug Screen will be required upon admission
The application period for the Fall 2021 class of the EKG program is now closed. For further information please call 662-621-4210.